The Children’s Head Injury Reporting Program is a collaborative project of ConcussionCORPS, the Connecticut American Academy of Pediatrics, and KIDS Connecticut. www.CHIRPreport.org
- collects data directly from medical providers
- includes children from 5 years old to 22 years old
- includes children injured in any activity or circumstance
- improves communications between doctors, families, schools, and coaches
- contributes to “best practices” in head injury response, recognition, and care
- directs education and injury prevention based on identified areas of need
- MAKES A DIFFERENCE!